Meet the Inherit More Team
HOW THIS WORKSSettling an estate is never a quick or easy process, even when all the pieces are in order. Our clients come to us in a myriad of confusing situations, such as
- They have a busy life to lead and cannot devote the hundreds of hours it could take to sort through the probate process
- The emotional weight of having lost a loved one is too much to also assume the serious responsibility of administering a probate estate
- The deceased left no will or list of assets he or she owned
- The deceased lived in a different state or country
- When property is owned by multiple individuals or entities
- They have reason to believe there are more assets than have been recovered to date
- They have been named executors, trustees, or beneficiaries of the estate but don’t know where to start
- When they want to be sure their loved one’s wishes are carried out, but they aren’t in a place to serve in that capacity
- And many, many more
Why Choose Inherit More™Our process is the result of our many years of experience in offering our services to our clients in the United States and internationally. Our expert insight and practices allow our clients to be paid more – and more quickly – than in a typical probate situation. In many cases, we are able to recover assets that were unknown to our clients, and sometimes to the deceased themselves. When you join the Inherit More™ family, we promise that you
Who We Are
Assets International, a licensed private investigation agency that is a global leader in asset location and recovery, is the parent company of Inherit More™. Assets International established Inherit More™ to meet the needs of so many individuals who are overwhelmed with the sheer amount of work, time, and effort required to locate all inheritance legally belonging to the deceased or who are struggling to recover assets wrapped up in international or complex estate law.
The Inherit More™ team is made up of industry leaders in the field of estate and probate law and asset location and recovery and are dedicated to recovering assets in an efficient and ethical manner while prioritizing compassion and genuine human touch.